Crossroads Medical Services
network of medical practices whose mission is to restore and enhance
our client’s quality of life.
With our clinics in St Lucie West and Orlando, we offer individual counseling, medical and psychiatric care to enhance the well being of our clients and their families, as well as encouraging productive engagement in the community.
Crossroads Medical is NOT a substance abuse treatment center. However, our clinicians hold the necessary licenses and waivers to be contracted by DETOX PHP and IOP treatment centers, which displays our providers’ vast experience treating substance abuse disorders within our community
Medical Services include:
Our qualified, dedicated and caring staff provides a range of services concerning mental health issues.
- Medical care at Crossroads’ clinic
- Psychiatric care at Crossroads’ clinics
- Medication management for common psychiatric problems
- Contractual onsite medical services to treatment centers
- Management of medical issues and diseases that may have developed from substance use and addiction.
- Tele-psychiatry services providing a range of services including psychiatric evaluations, therapy, patient education and medication management.
- Medication management for substance abuse and addiction, which may include buprenorphine (such as Suboxone or Sublocade) or Naltrexone (Vivitrol) as part of an individualized plan led by our trained medical staff.
- Psychotherapy for mental health issues such as anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADD/ADHD, trauma, addiction and more.
Call 888-769-5408 to make an appointment!
Crossroads offers evening and Saturday hours for your convenience!
Sometimes all it takes is just picking up the phone.
Call 888-769-5408 to make an appointment
Most insurances accepted, cash and credit cards accepted
The Orange County Drug-Free Coalition
Seminole County Heroin Task Force
Osceola County Heroin Task Force
Florida Recovery Community Organization
Verified by United Way’s 211 Help Referral Service
Verified by PsychologyTodayEMERGENCY RESOURCE
l Suicide P
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
National Human Trafficking Hotline: 1-888-373-7888
National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI) Hotline: 800-950-6264
Substance Abuse & Mental Health Administration (SAMSHA): 800-662-HELP (4357)