We understand that one of the most difficult challenges about being in recovery is to stay in recovery. Where do you go once you are no longer enrolled in a treatment facility?
You will find that less than 1 in 100 of the doctors in the USA are trained in addiction recovery medicine1, and that many clinics simply don’t know how to treat you.
The staff at Crossroads are all specialized and personally involved in addiction medicine and recovery. Our office aims to welcome you to your sober life.Our office only serves those in recovery; in an intimate setting – you don’t get lost in the crowd
- Go online and book an appointment right on our website, from your phone.
- Yes! Evening hours: Don’t ask for time off at that new job
- Most forms of insurance – also cash and credit card options
- Medical care, psychiatric care, medication management, counseling
- Vivitrol™, anti-craving medications, toxicology screening, urinalysis, physicals, and pregnancy testing
Services all aimed at staying in recovery
Come see us in the clinic made just for you!!
1Columbia University study says 12 out of 10,000 (Washington Post, 2012 Aug 31), or 0.1%